This lighter-weight version of the Nordic Parka is made with a durable hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell and lined with Thermore® EcoDown®, a lightweight vegan down insulation that provides perfect protection from wind and rain during the early winter months.
- Water resistant
- Core Protection (5°C / -5°C) (41°F / 23°F )
- Core protection from cold, wind, and rain.
- Organic hemp cellulose treated outer shell
- Custom YKK zipper
- Quilted lightweight Thermore® Ecodown® insulation
- Secret pocket
- Document pocket
- Front pockets with magnetic closure
- Microfiber-lined sunglasses pocket
- Headphone loops
- Shell: 68% Hemp, 32% organic cotton herringbone
- Insulation: 60HL Thermore® EcoDown®
- Lining: 100% Organic cotton sateen
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable, semi-slim fit
- Model wears a size L
- Model measures: chest 102cm / 40”, height 183cm / 6’0”ft
HoodLamb hemp is organically grown and sourced directly from farms where it is hand sowed and harvested, thereby creating some of the best hemp fiber in the world. After harvest, the raw fiber is spun into the fine, strong hemp thread that is used to weave our custom, sustainable fabrics.
HoodLamb clothing and accessories are made from cruelty-free sources and are naturally free of harsh chemicals and toxins that can harm the skin. No animal products were used in the making of our collection.
The only thermal insulation made from 100% recycled fibers, offers excellent warmth and comfort. Each HoodLamb jacket insulated with Rinnova recycles up to 10 bottles and saves enough energy to keep a 10W light on for 100 hours.
Hempulose Weather Treatment
Our environmentally friendly water resistant coating is made from natural cellulose derived from the inner core of the hemp stalk. It shows outstanding performance in wet, windy or cold conditions.
All source materials were grown without insecticides, herbicides, fungicides or other synthetic agricultural chemicals, and for this reason our products are allergen-free, breathable and very durable.
All of our fabric dyes are fiber reactive and GOTS Certified. We hand-select each dye to achieve the best possible color fastness while using less than 50% the water required for conventional dyes.
One Percent For The Planet
As a member company HoodLamb contributes at least one percent of annual revenue to help create a more healthy planet.